We seek a driven individual with the ambition and personality to flourish within a young & fast growing international organization. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, outgoing, detail-oriented professional with a limited but tangible experience in general office work, looking to grow with a people oriented company. The person we are looking for is someone who can multi-task, work independently at solving problems, as well as thrive working with the company’s network of international customers.
Essential job functions include:
- File and maintain all office paperwork.
- Processing on QuickBooks customer payments, vendor invoices and other duties under the supervision of the Corporate Controller.
- Assist, as needed, in all general correspondence and marketing needs.
- Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Experience in Bookkeeping.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate with customers, vendors and management.
- Planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Location: Greater Orlando
- Industry: Marketing
- Job Type: Part Time Employee
Send your resume to Info@edenspine.com