The ODALYS system makes it possible to perform posterior thoracolumbar arthrodesis. It was specially developed to be used in a simple and intuitive manner by the surgical team. A full line of screws and devices can be supplied sterile for complete traceability. ODALYS benefits from a compact and highly functional instrumentation.
- Double-threaded screw Easy penetration and durable anchoring of the screw in the pedicle.
- Low profile screw Screw height limited to achieve compact size and for the patient’s comfort.
- 40° polyaxial system Motion of the screw head is possible in all spatial planes, which facilitates installation of the rod.
- A full line Implants are supplied sterile or non-sterile. Monoaxial screws, polyaxial screws, sponsylolisthesis screws, cross-link, pre-bent rods, straight rods.
- Simple, effective and complete instrumentation
The Surgical Technique ODALYS Degenerative (10/09/2012)
The Surgical Technique ODALYS Deformity (18/12/2014)
The Sales catalogue (18/12/2014)
The Instructions for use
Approved for Sale (i.e. 510(k))
Download Sugical Technique